Just time for a quick update. Not much happening on the photo front recently so i thought id show my recent dis-taste for balloons and cameras.

I have 2 very sore legs from training, 2 more days left at work, 2 exams to take this week, I've just eaten 2 packets of crisps, chased a big grumpy cow out of the garden twice last night and I've drunk 2 cups of tea in the last hour. Hmmm bit of a theme going down i feel. Hmmm bit of a theme going down i feel.

I've had a few people asking how I'm going to stay in contact once I'm in the States. Apart from my nickwalksamerica@googlemail.com address I will still have my British mobile number, but please don't call it as it will deplete my bank balance faster than you can say chipolata. Feel free to text though. I will also have a cellphone number for any of you US contacts which i will whip onto this site once i have it.

Back to revision now. Have a brilliant start to June.