Well my first week over. I've walked a half day today and camped at a proper campsite just outside Gilbertsville. I can finally, shower, shave and walk arouns without a pack, or should i say float around. So what have i learned so far?

-walking is not a hobby
-walking is easy. It's the flybites, ticks, lack of hygiene and heat that test you most.
-New Jersey is mainly houses with perfectly mawn lawns. The only people there that spoke to me expected a tip, everyone else tried to run me over or just stared at me as if i was foreign (okay that bits kind of right)-Pennyslvania, other than being really hard to spell, if so far full of lovely people. Just today 3 people stopped to talk to me and make sure i was okay without a car. They're also very keen to give guidance and local knowledge on my route which has so far been much appreciated.
-insects don't bite, they take chinks of you away with them.
-I'm starting to wonder whether i am actually Australian.