Its only 1pm but seen as I'm at a library i thought id just as well update the blog. I woke up this morning to find that my legs had decided to go on strike. I walked about 24 miles yesterday so i could get to Lancaster by midday today and find a motel to rest. It's pretty urban again so finding a campsite is getting difficult. My legs feel like i was dancing all night last night in heels, not that i wear heals, at least not in public.

According to the 'Assembly of God' their neon sign told me it was 23c at 5.30am. I know what you're thinking, what was he doing up at 5.30am? Rain and humidity basically. its been raining all morning and i have to say after the last few days it's absolutely fabuliscious.

I now realise that the weird brown stuff I've been walking in is actually Amish horse poo. I have to find a cheap room now, i hope you're all well.