Yesterday was a 22 mile marathon. It had it's ups and downs, mainly hills, and by the end of it i was ready to collapse, so much for taking it easy for the first week. I stopped the night in a nice quiet town called Milford, where i had probably the best panini I've ever had.

At the moment I'm having what can only be described as a tantrum. My UK phone has decided to be stubborn and has barred me from sending and recieving messages. No messages, no blog updates. So I'm writing this in the local library(the friendliest people i have met so far have been in libraries, although they're always so quiet?) before emailing my service provider to see what they're playing at.

After my killer day yesterday(remember I'm only a novice at this walking thing) I'm only walking half a day today. 50 metres away on the other side of the river is Pennsylvania, and lots of hills. I have sunburn only on my calves, and everyone in New Jersey thought i was from Australia.