Last night was brilliant! Once through Marshall i was in the open and it was pretty dark. A big thunderstorm raged all night on the horizon lighting up the night sky reminding me of the old was films where you could see the flashes of bombings in France from the English coast. Above me was clear skies and with no light pollution the starry sky was awesome. And it was hot, i was still sweating by the time my feet gave in at 1am. At 4.30am i was up. At 5.30am i was up again and this time stayed up. By the time i hot to Casey at 10am the humidity had kicked in and my rash had appeared again which was rather annoying. I spent the day is Casey waiting for that troublesome dangerous heat to go annoy someone else, snoozing under the porch of one of the 11 churches, they cover all flavours here. It then turned hot and wet, today was getting interesting. By the time i reached Greenup the thunderstorms had arrived. I happened to find a disused liquor drive thru so bedded down there in the dry and watched the night time sky entertainment.