The sun was shining, the air was cool and i've had a really relaxing day with my great host Shaun. We tried to go up the St Louis arch but it was particularly busy and we weren't in the mood to queue amongst the fanny packs and screaming kids, so settled for wandering the surrounding park taking in the views. Whilst there we happened to stumble across BJ Hill, another guy walking across the states in the other direction, small world hey. We all went for lunch and he ended up staying with us. It was fun hearing all the stories and Shaun cooked a great meal for us. I even ate corn on the cob AND didnt brake wind at the table, this walk has changed me. I've bought some replacement shoes as i can no longer dance in my old ones, they had no sole haha! I'm also glad to say i've put 8lbs back on, at this new rate i'll now be rolling over the finish line. Tomorrow is the start of my long trek to Kansas City. For the first time i'm completely unsure which route to take, so in my usual fashion i'm gonna wing it and see what takes my fancy once i'm on the road.