Today has been strangely easy and uneventful, which is why i'm showing you 9 weeks of hair growth. After a lie-in i left the campsite at 10am and before i knew it had walked 20 miles. By 4pm i entered Pocahontas(one for the housemates), a small town boasting to be the home of the Indians. I couldn't find any anywhere, perhaps they were out hunting. I went to eat at the Indian themed Powhatan restaurant as i guessed that's where they all hung out. I was horrified to find they all looked like Illinois farmers or city folk on vacation, and only ate burgers and steak. I had high hopes entering Pocahontas, but left with a sense of unfulfilment. The mosquito bite on my shin has swollen up and I've been bitten on the ass again. My left ankle still hurts after yesterdays injury of my own making, that'll teach me to text and walk.