A few miles out of Del Norte and I reached the 2,000 mile mark. I still haven't got that curry i popped out for. In around 51 days and 1,000 miles I'll be at the Pacific Ocean wandering what the hell just happened.

For the next couple days I'll be conquering my last major mountain range via Wolf Creek Pass. High winds and freezing temperatures are the talk from the locals so this may be my last post, again. 16 miles out of Del Norte i reached South Fork, and spent a couple hours stocking up on food and making sure i knew exactly where my campsites were going to be, just in case a blizzard hit or i managed to poke myself in both eyes.

I still haven't grasped the American accent even though I'm a yankee myself. When i ask for the restrooms people think I'm asking for mushrooms. They must be popular around here.