My stomach is not a happy chappy. There's only so much noodles, granola bars, apples and power bars you can eat before your body throws a tantrum. After reaching the very charming town of Pagosa Springs i decided to stay so that i would be close to mushrooms, i mean restrooms. I nearly caused a full scale evacuation of Subway, HAZMAT were almost called and a 2 mile perimeter set up. I was glad of the rest anyway and the weather's been rubbish all day. A huge forested hill looms over Pagosa so i decided to climb up to see the views, ease the nasal suffering of the locals and camp on the North ridge away from the wind. All evening big bad thunderstorms rushed through the valley powered on by my gaseous windage, dumping there load on the mountain range i crossed over yesterday. Throw in a load of lightning, and it was an awesome display from my hilltop lookout.