I'm finding walking easiest in the morning, so like a superhero i attacked another montain before breakfast. The 4 mile ascent i was like a machine, the 4 miles descent i was walking like Mr Bean. It's so much easier going uphill. The heat and humidity has been unbearable today so i faffed in McConnellsburgh until late afternoon then took a leisurely stroll to my campsite in Saluvia at the bottom of tomorrows badboy mountain.

On my way to Saluvia my nice stroll was interrupted by scrub Mountain, didnt see that one coming. I was now walking up the mountain like Mr Bean. At the top i ws welcomed by Scrub Mountain bar. the local landlady gave me enough advice to walk to Pittsburgh blindfolded and the pub regular Randy was kind enough to by me a couple of cold bers. It's a shame i'd already eaten as they served steaks the size of your face that you could get free if you ate it in an hour.