Id decided to walk the 68 miles to Columbus in 3 days because I like to challenge myself and I'm a bit stupid. The sloping hills had turned into open flat farmland with the odd township every 3 or 4 miles which was perfect for escaping the sun. A colourful selection of barnets are starting to appear, ass one of my challenges is to grow my hair i figured maybe i should try and fit in with the locals and get the local chop, or is it the bush?

It was local raceday and i spent half an hour watching monster cars drag-race each other. Feeling all grrr and manly i walked to Kirkersville for lunch at the village tavern. The quiet lunch was interrupted by about 30 bikers stopping for a drink. Now bikers, especially some of the female ones, look as if they'd eat your kids just for looking at them. However if you've ever spoken to a biker you'll find they're actually really good guys and gals just up for a laugh. There's a lot of people so far on this trip i could have misjudged because of appearances or preconceptions, fortunately being an intuitive and fearless kinda guy I've pretty much spoken to everyone I've come across, and not a mugging in sight.

I caused my first car accident today of sorts. Some drivers, wokay most drivers rubberneck at me like I've invented something they've never seen before. Remeber this is the country where you can drive-thru anything except the toilet(although I'm sure someones working on it). The guy in question was turning right at a junction and failed to see the bright orange 4 foot high traffic cones because i was fa more enticing to look at. He was obviously embarassed because he sped off leaving the cone in the middle of the oncoming lane, so freaky jiker boy feeling partly to blame, dragged it back. Lucky it wasn't a car he hit, because i would have felt very guilty laughing at him so much, numpty. I finally parked up in a quiet town called Etna. new Condo estates surrounded the historic village, and i could almost smell Columbus on the horizon. Oh no sorry that's me.