I didnt want to leave Ligonier. Its a place full of friendly people, attractive clean streets and houses and has a generally good vibe about the place. Another reason was because i knew I'd be slumming it in the armpit of Pittsburgh's outer boroughs for the next few days. My aim-try to get to Pittsburgh as fast as possible. I decided I'd try the 42 miles left in 2 days, it's not like it'll kill me. It was 7 miles following the river down the mountain until i hit scumsville. The thing i hate about these kinds of roads with Walmarts and fast food chains galore, is they all look the same and you could be anywhere in the USA. Now that freaks you out when you've walked 380 odd miles then start believing you're back on Staten Island. By the end of the day i was 24 miles from Pittsburgh. Looks like it's gonna be a long day tomorrow, and i can't even pull a sicky. More photo's have been uploaded for your viewing pleasure.