I've decided to go for a different plan of attack today so that I'm not stuck in the afternoon humidity or heat. A month ago if you had told me to get up at 5am in the middle of the night then walk 12 miles before breakfast, i would be wondering who the strange person is in my bed asking the impossible. Now there are few things better than getting up and walking through the dead quiet morning morning fog whilst watching the sun rise. Unless you're married to a model and live in a mansion overlooking a beach. I don't, i live in a tent and I'm stinky.

So it was a morning walk to Zanesville with a long breakfast at Denny's on the way. Zanesville was an unusual place. It was the usual ghost-town norm for a large US town bar the main street traffic, but it had kept that old-style look-there were no shiny new buildings and you could almost imagine how it was in the old days. I happened to stumble upon Mark & Cole, 2 of the nicest attorney's I've ever met(okay they're the only 2 I've ever met but were still very entertaining). They kindly bought me coffee and we had a good chat over lunch. Even their mate the local Judge bought me a cookie. Apparently Zanesville is famous for its pottery, so i went straight down to see the famous Y-bridge. By now it was nearly 4pm and the humidity was taking its toll. I'm either becoming a real wuss or its getting hotter.