It was another cold wet day and I managed to stomp 25 miles in 8hrs, helped along by some Chris Moyles podcasts. I must look like a nutter laughing to myself. Since meeting guy with name i cant spell last night, I think I've crossed the border into friendlyville. I've had 4 offers of lifts, and one guy called Jason stopped again in the afternoon suggesting a book i should read! It's not called the idiots guide to walking the states so i will take a look. Things got stranger when i found myself being photographed by some random. Ready to do a Liam Gallagher and show the pesky paparazzi who's boss, it turns out it was a very nice local guy who happened to find my website. I ended up having a cracking evening at Evan and Peggy's house in Burdick, they even treated me to a mexican down the road in Lost Springs where i also met my first real rancher. It's been a great day all round, all because of the great people who live here. I love Kansas(just not the walking through it bit).