I've reached Leoti, slap bang in the middle of the great plains. I've only 212 miles and 10 days to go before i reach Colorado Springs. This will probably be my last post until then as I'm now entering 'the dead zone', no phone reception, no libraries, not much of anything really apart from 2 small towns and a truck stop. It's going to be a case of if I'm not carrying it, I can't have it.

I've prepared a few singalong songs for when my ipod battery dies-
What's wheat got to do with it?
Crazy little thing called wheat
Something wheaty
What a wonderful wheat

They should keep me going, it's not like there's anyone around to hear my shrill cries. If i come out the other side still sane i will be very surprised. Well it's time to hit the road, I'll hopefully see you all in 10 days, another time zone and another State. Adios for now....