The order of the day day was eat, rest, eat, see the sights af McPherson, and eat a bit more food. My dreams of seeing Leo the MGM Lion were shattered when i found the local museum to be closed. I don't pick my rest days very well as everything else seemed to be closed too, something to do with being open on the weekend. The weather has turned 'English' and is expected to reach a chilly 8c tonight. Im now only 60 miles from my half way point which is rather exciting. If you're interested I'm also around 65 miles South East of the Geodetic center for North America, which is sat on a ranch in Osborne County(Osborne is a great name).

I popped down the local paper for a quick interview so hopefully I'll be in the paper without the help of crazy people or the police this time. Im now sat in one of the few places open, a local side bar, singing along to 'sweet home Alabama' with a bottle of Miller. A couple more beers and I'll be ready to whip the locals at a few games of pool. It's great to be normal again.