It's been an unusual day. I cooked breakfast, me, cooked, breakfast, it's just not right. And at 6.30am in the night. The sky was bluer than blue, what i now call blueblue, and it was an amazing sight over the now lunar landscape. I know this will possibly upset a few people so i will say it-God must have been a gay fashion designer in another life. With most of the crops harvested, the leftover landscape complemented the blueblue sky perfectly. Hopefully have some pics up soon.

What's strange is that it's cold, and very windy. After months of sweating like a Mexican wrestler, I'm now in winter attire. Wearing a woolly hat and shades just feels wrong, like a bloke walking into the ladies toilets is wrong(but it still has to be done at least once).

As if by magic I've also left niceville and walked into staretown. No smiles or waves now, just stares. Some yocals even slow down to take a good gawp, which annoys the hell out of me. I will start pulling moonies soon, that'll give them something to stare at. Even when i reached Ness City(which so isn't a city) the yocals were falling over themselves to take a good gawp. "Look look, there be one of those real people from that there real world?! It does exist!!" Even the usually friendly cops couldn't help themselves, wearing their feminine beige trousers and, oh a gun, well I've always been quite fond of beige myself. On the good side the lady in the gas station was very friendly, and Ness City even had a small camping area for drifters like me. Thank god there was somewhere to eat, I'm always starving lately. Fatty.