The heavy rain is back, and i was luxky to have booked myself into a cheap motel last night as a half-way treat. Towns are becoming more spread apart from here on in, and i will have to plan carefully so that i don't end up as another one of those roadside crosses i keep seeing. Untimely death isn't on my agenda. Due to the recent spell of wet weather my bestest friends the mosquitos have been given a few extra weeks to happily munch away at some prime British meat. They obviously know the end is near as they're making an extra special effort at trying to suck the life out of my legs.

It was a slow and relatively quiet day. It was a case of having to stop every time a truck went past so i wouldnt get soaked, and stopping every so often to dry my feet. A crazy life i lead! I don't see myself getting into too much mischief in the coming weeks, so posts might be a bit thin on the ground or delayed. I've made it to a small town of nothing called Timken, it does have a small park which is a bonus i suppose.