Yes sir, it's as right as the arch-enemy of wrong, I'm half way across the USA. Each individual day has been a right royal challenge, but thinking about them all together to have gotten where i am now, I've pretty much just got on with it, enjoyed it and I'm giving a special Winston Churchill style two fingers at the few who doubted me. Of course big thanks to all those that have helped me get this far, you know who you are!

I'm now due to finish early December, a whole month ahead of schedule which is an accomplishment in itself, as is being able to spell accomplishment. I'm actually aiming to finish November 30th as i have some unfinished business back home, part of my renewed 'life's too short' attitude.

In 3 small weeks I'll be done with the flatlands and into the Rockies. I have some of the worlds greatest minds revising my route over the mountains so rest assured that a bit more effort is going into planning the dangerous part of my trip, there's only so much blagging one man can do. So what have a learned since Kansas City?

-there is a special place in hell waiting for mosquitos.
-a smile can get you anything-if you mean it.
-i would be lost without my mobile phone and ipod.
-I'm still Australian, with a slight twist of New Zealand now. Nice.
-what Americans fear the most is themselves.
-two legs are better than one.
-Kansas just pips Pennyslvania as the friendliest and most welcoming State I've been through so far, well done you guys!
-i love my car more than life itself.